CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

penerang ati

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Ngemedis Ka Ati

Be careful with your step. Actually, you not liar to me. You liar with yourself. You destroy yourself. You eat yourself. You make a trap. And I worry you trapped yourself. You make your promise. You told want to change. But you spoil it. One thing you don’t know about me, I know anything you do. God give me something special, I have that felling which you not have it. I can see what you cannot see. But I still play safe. I take a way to silent. Because I still respect you. Every place you go, every time your heart is change. Who are you? One not enough? You have this, you want there, and you also look over another one. How dare you? Every place you go, same time you want to leave your footprint. Some time you look stupid. Like son of bitch! Today you hate me. Maybe, tomorrow I hate you because all of this. Because is your attitude.

0 comments: